This is an infused water recipe with a lot of room for customizing. The basis of the recipe uses fruits that are in-season during the fall. This recipe is going to list a lot of fruits, but go ahead and use any of the ones listed that you want in this water.
1. Cut fruit into small slices.
2. Add the fruit to the pitcher.
3. Fill pitcher with cold water.
4. Add any herbs you like to increase flavor.
5. Place in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours.
Have you read my new eBook yet? It’s FREE!
It’s 20 Quick Tips for using Essential Oils. It’s a fast read that is full of great info! Get it for FREE by clicking here!
If you need CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® Essential Oils
click here. I’d greatly appreciate it!
Don’t know where to even start with Essential Oils?
Check out this quick read on labels, know what you are getting!